Thursday, November 5, 2020

Haunted House Challenge: "Evil Ghosts" -- by Shine

Evil Ghosts

by Shine



I know what's like to sleep in a Haunted House. I've dealt with it since 2016, I was a teenager back then, as it first started with the phone answering machine. "Hello. No one here to answer the phone. Please leave a message after the tone." But the phone never rang and neither did the answering machine. 


Then, on a different night, someone or something threw things at me and I BEGGED for it to stop, so it stopped. As years went on, things were getting more and more creepy. The two old organs (one was an old pedal organ that barely works, and the other one was an old electric organ that sort of works) would play by themselves with a creepy, frightening music/sounds coming out of them. 


Many nights I couldn't sleep until 4AM, because if I sleep before 4AM, Evil Ghosts would jump on the bed, they would sing like an angel (these aren't angels), attempting to speak to me, and their shadow presence brings in fear feeling in the room.


 I guess I should be happy about not having those frightening sleep paralysis with the choking feeling. It has gotten to the point where I had the lights on in the basement and nightlights in my room. Just when I was getting over the fear of the dark. 

Other times, I’ve seen ugly grey shadow figures of Evil Ghosts, both day and night, and they’ve used voices that I recognized. But there were other things that I’ve found weird and a little disturbing to me. My body wash went from smelling nice with a smooth texture, to a slimy texture with the smell of death, making me feel nauseous. And the other one weird thing was something hitting the floor, where my feet were, from the basement ceiling.

Plus there are some rooms, inside and outside of the house, I don’t like going there at night, but I had to, the lights must be on and I have to talk to myself. Just to keep myself from being afraid. 


There were times I’ve had a breakdown from these things in a Haunted House, but I’ve kept on going. If I quit now, the Evil Ghosts will win by frightening me away. 


This is my experience of being in a Haunted House, that I didn’t realize it was until years later, since childhood, but I’ve also heard other stories that involved the same house. I no longer have the desire to live in that house anymore like I wanted to when I was a young child.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always appreciate getting comments and constructive criticism, but please keep it civil.