Monday, July 16, 2018

Challenge Time: Plot Twist Challenge



This is a challenge that I got the idea from from a book blogger on Youtube who took a bunch of traditional plot tropes and interesting plot twists and pulled one of each blindly from a hat to do story starters.

This one is kind of different from our normal challenges because everyone will be doing a completely different prompt, but I think that will make this into a very unique challenge and I've been wanting to do one like this for a while. I think this will make for a fun summer challenge.

Because of that, there really aren't any particular rules for this challenge. Just keep in under 10,000 words, and write the prompt you get!

Also, get your story to me by September 1st, please!

If you want to join in, email me at sirwilliamssquire@gmail.com and I will send you a prompt!

Happy writing guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always appreciate getting comments and constructive criticism, but please keep it civil.