Saturday, November 23, 2019

Challenge Time! Mixed Media Challenge



It's time for the final challenge of the year! For this one I thought we would do something fun. I know everyone loved doing the Song to Story challenge before and this is kind of like that except with this one you can do any kind of media you want.


Rules

For this challenge, you can find a song, a poem, or a picture to write a story from. Besides that, there's really no rules, you just need a piece of media to inspire the story!

Deadline

December 31st


If you are new to Modern Bard this is a great challenge to join in on! If you want to join in the fun, email me at sirwilliamssquire@gmail.com






2 comments:

  1. Hey Everyone! Shine here and I'm almost done with my story for this challenge! Hopefully it would be done by Dec 31st 2019!

    ReplyDelete

We always appreciate getting comments and constructive criticism, but please keep it civil.