Friday, September 23, 2016

Winter Writing Challenge



It's time for another Modern Bard Challenge!

The theme of this one is WINTER. This was one of our suggestions that everyone pretty much agreed upon and it's also the perfect time of year to do a winter themed challenge.



Rules:

This one is simple: just write a story with a winter theme! Besides that it can be any genre you want it to be. Go wild! 

As usual, if you can keep it under 10,000 words, great, if not, don't worry about it ;-)

When:

The date to send them to me by is December 3rd so we can post them during the appropriate season!

A note to new writers:

If you would like to participate for the first time in one of Modern Bard's challenges, please just touch base with me via email (at sirwilliamssquire@gmail.com) so that I will be expecting your story and I can add you to the email list :-)

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this time!

Happy Writing!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll see what I can whip up... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several ideas that - of course - take place in the Freelance world (I think most of my stories will, now).

    ReplyDelete

We always appreciate getting comments and constructive criticism, but please keep it civil.